1. Follow the format below. Be specific, detailed, and thorough in all responses.
2. Use agency charts wherever possible e.g., budget, organizational chart for staffing patterns. If charts are not available, use your creativity to develop an organizational chart. Always clearly locate your program on the chart.
3. Use the latest available data such as the agency’s or organization’s annual report.
4. Identify the person or persons who assisted in the completion of this information and describe their role in the agency.
5. Exact words from agency documents or brochures must be placed in quotation marks and cited in as reference.
6. Minimum of 6 pages (excluding charts).
A. Agency and Program: Purpose and Services
· Agency purpose/mission; goals and services
· Describe the services offered by this agency and its targeted population.
· What theoretical/conceptual framework has been adopted by the agency?
· Describe the diversity of the agency related to race, ethnicity, gender etc.
· Describe the makeup of the interdisciplinary teams in your agency related to professional roles.
· How are client services evaluated?
B. Organizational Structure
· What is the administrative structure of the overall agency?
· Describe the Advisory Board or Board of Directors.
· What is the administrative structure of your program?
· What is the staffing pattern? What is the composition of the professional staff?
· What are your comments about the sufficiency of support staff?
· Discuss the cultural diversity that exists within the staffing pattern.
· How is the program funded? Sources of operating funds? Grants? Are there funding issues?
· How does the program interface with the community it serves?
· Provide an example of professional social work that you have observed in your agency.
C. Client Profile
· What clients are served in your program?
· Age groups
· Racial and ethnic backgrounds
· Gender groups
· Groups officially served
· For your ASP, describe one social problem from your field internship that cuts across all ASPs (for example, lack of resources, transportation).Please think of other examples.
· Identify and briefly describe supportive resources within the community.
· Briefly explain a program policy that is representative of the agency’s service delivery system.
D. Community Demographics
· Geographic Boundaries
· Legislative District(s) and elected representative(s)
· *Location of offices
· Poverty rates, unemployment, population breakdown by age, race, education levels, infant mortality and teen pregnancy rates, health disparities, senior housing
· Describe any commercial activity and opportunities for employment
E. Community Profile
· Describe the physical and social environment in which the agency is located.
· Identify an advocacy /special interest group within this community, and community influence related to social and economic justice.
F. Community Resources
· Identify current resources available to clients served by your agency
· Identify any commercial activity and opportunities for employment.
G. Summary/Concluding Statement
· Summarize your thoughts after having completed this document.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.