These assignments are called CALRAPS.
The CALRAP papers should NOT be summaries of the individual readings, though you may choose to open your critiques with a short (4-6 line) paragraph that identifies the main lessons from the readings. The CALRAP papers are intended to develop your skills in critical analysis and learning reflection, and to focus your attention on considering the application of the lessons and insights contained within the assigned readings to business and management practice.
Your CALRAP papers should integrate and analyze the lessons, arguments, similarities, contradictions, conclusions, and implications contained within and across the assigned readings for that segment’s topic. You should then apply these lessons to your own work/professional context and experience and/or to the assigned case study. You should not focus exclusively on the issues contained within one reading, or provide a reading-by- reading synopsis. The CALRAP papers will be graded on whether they reflect thoughtful and critical analysis of the readings and their implications for the business and management practices related to that session’s topic.
· The CALRAP paper should be a critical analysis of the authors’ arguments, a personal
reflection upon what YOU (personally) have learned from the readings, and a discussion
of the opportunities for YOU to apply these insights and lessons to YOUR business and
YOUR management practices/approaches.
· Some have assumed that “critical analysis” implies negative criticism of the assigned readings. This is NOT the case. Your CALRAP papers should be an objective, informed, and reflective analysis of the insights and lessons suggested by the assigned readings, plus the implications these lessons suggest for business and management practice. You may agree or disagree with the lessons contained in the readings, but you must support your opinion with informed argument and/or personal experience. The purpose of these CALRAP papers is that the process of thoughtful reflection, writing, and application will contribute significantly to your learning and understanding of the course content.
· The following list of questions is offered to help you to develop your thoughts for the CALRAP papers. As you read each article and book chapter, identify (highlight/underline) sections of the articles that address the points below or more generally that strike you as being interesting. Makes notes in the margins of the readings about your reactions, why you think particular points are interesting/controversial/incorrect, note questions and thoughts about possible business and management implications. Then, having read the all the readings, consider the following questions across all the assigned readings and cases (i.e. not on a reading by reading basis):
1. What are the main ideas and recommendations that are suggested within and across the assigned readings?
2. Are the authors’ arguments and analyses convincing to you? Based upon previous readings and/or your own professional experiences, what are the major points that you agree with? What are the major points that you disagree with, or consider to be inappropriate for practice? Are there major issues or considerations that the authors have ignored? Do the authors anticipate and answer important counter-arguments? What evidence can you offer in support of your opinions? (e.g. personal experience, other articles you have read for this or other courses, application to the case studies)
3. What are the main lessons that you will take away from the assigned readings that will seek to apply in the future? Are the lessons and implications that the authors suggest reasonable? Are they useful? Are the lessons, suggestions, and implications consistent with readings from earlier sessions, and/or with your personal experience? Are there additional lessons, implications or opportunities that have been omitted by the authors?
4. How will you apply the lessons identified in #3 above to your business and your management practices? When will you apply these? What caveats will you need to consider as you attempt to apply these lessons? What will be the potential impacts and implications for your business, both intended and unintended?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.