Develop at least a 100-word essay for each question in APA format, 6th or 7th edition. Use at least one or two references and therefore, one or two citations in the text. Remember to include a Title page, Introduction, Body, Conclusion, and a Reference page. Submit the assignment in the corresponding forum, during this week.
1. Karen Sharp lives in a town of approximately 10,000 in Western Kentucky. There isn’t a furniture store in the town; Karen is thinking about opening one. She has good business and marketing skills based on previous work experience and is confident she can operate the store successfully, but she isn’t certain that a retail furniture store would be in an attractive industry. What would you recommend to Karen that she do to consider this matter?
2. What is your organization’s industry analysis and why is it important for the firm to analyze the industry in which you choose to compete? This is a related question for your business plan, so do it properly (7.5 points).
3. Explain the nine components of your business model canvas. This canvas is related to your business plan, so do it properly (7.5 points).
4. Kevin Andrews and Karen Platt are college seniors. They are in the process of launching an unsweetened, fruit-flavored, bottled water start-up named Compete H2O. The start-up will be unique in that Compete H2O will be sold via small kiosks located in fitness centers. The university that Kevin and Karen attend hosts an annual business plan competition. Kevin is in favor of entering the competition. Karen is opposed to the idea, arguing that Compete H2O’s business plan is complete, and it is time to move forward. What advantages might Kevin and Karen gain by participating in the university’s business plan competition?
5. Recently, Megan, Jennifer, and Mark, the cofounders of a medical products company, presented their business plan to a group of investors in the hopes of receiving funding for their venture. One of the investors asked the three, “How much of your personal money do each of you has invested in this firm?” Is this a legitimate question for the proposed investor to ask? Why would an investor want to know how much of their own money each cofounder has committed to the proposed new venture?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.