1. The action plan must include a model for change, which is customized to the particular organizational setting. ( The action plan can be very specific on an area. Something needs to be changed for improvement.)
2. You may select any organization; you must be able to validate your reasoning with solid scholarship and statistical or financial data.
3. This assignment should be written in the third person. ( this researcher, this agent). (Who would do what or you want to do what. Do something that manageable.)
4. The action plan format, which should include the standard APA references, will be composed of sections.
5. Paper must include a minimum of 10 sources five (5) of which must be scholarly because some content may only be found via news or other media sources. (Use scholarly source to validate, to support your plan.) ( Use the attached file for scholarly resources.)
6. Use proper APA to cite and in the references section.
The following guidelines provide you both the Format of your paper as well as the Context of the Action Plan:
A. Format of the paper
—Standard Cover Page.
• Introduction (explaining initially what the whole Action Plan is about)
• Overview of Organization (and conditions)
• Organizational Strengths and Challenges
• Analysis of Conditions (include an applicable theory)
• Recommendations (to the organization/leader)
• Change Agent (strengths and attributes)
B. Context of the Action Plan
• An overview of the organization identifying the type of organization within which the change will be implemented
• Discuss the need for change (what the problem, gap, etc. exists that warrants change), including a stakeholder analysis (i.e. key decision-makers and those affected by/ having a stake in the proposed change).
• Clearly articulate the proposed change, which must demonstrate congruence with stated need for change
• Identify the organizational readiness for change
• Identify the change agent and his or her role in the change plan/process
• Include a model for change that is customized to the particular organizational setting. (Identify the model – Lewin, Kotter, Kubler-Ross, Bridges, ADKAR, etc., if a hybrid model is used, discuss which aspects were incorporated from which models and why)
• Validate the change process by identifying an associative theory or theorist
• Describe the steps of the change process (as per the model selected) with adequate examples.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.