Blog Assignment Instruction
I. Prepare a brief blog post (750-1,000 words) on a topic of your interest that can be tied back to two major concepts/themes of the course.
Here are requirements:
(1) In your blog, you must apply intersectional feminist/queer analysis.
(2) In your blog, tie an “artifact” (current event, campus event, image, song, poem, etc.) to the two major course concepts/themes of your choice (in addition to intersectionality).
(3) Draw from at least four course readings. Make sure to demonstrate full comprehension of the readings you utilize. (This means that you demonstrate a full understanding of the author’s overarching argument and are not simply quoting randomly to fulfill this part of the assignment.)
(4) Find one outside source directly related to the topic you have chosen. The source needs to be scholarly or other reliable source(s). (For example, a news article from an established credentialed news outlet.)
(5) At the end of your blog, provide a list of works cited, using a standard format (Chicago, MLA, etc.) Use parenthetical citations in the main text of your blog. You may consider making hyperlinks to relevant sources or embedding them in the main text of the blog, if that is effective for your argument.
(6) Please give a descriptive title to your essay, and center it above your blog.
(7) Please write down your name and a brief (a couple of sentences) author bio at the end of your blog.
· Selection of the main topic/artifact
· Intersectionality: Define the concept using at least one course reading
· Intersectionality: Apply the concept to your analysis
· Course Concept #1: Define
· Course Concept #1: Explain relevance to artifact
· Course Concept #1: Use at least one course reading
· Course Concept #1: Go beyond course material (Use scholarly or other reliable sources)
· Course Concept #2: Define
· Course Concept #2: Explain relevance to artifact (2 points)
· Course Concept #2: Use at least one course reading
· Course Concept #2: Go beyond course material (Use scholarly or other reliable sources)
· Original thesis/argument
· Clear and creative presentation of your argument and evidence
· Grammar, syntax; adherence to Chicago, MLA, or APA format
· You could report on a current news article of your choosing (summarize, synthesize, analyze and critique).
· You could select a current issue or happening and take a position on how feminist movement should resist, approach, and/or understand this issue.
· You could also select a series of media representation of a specific item and analyze how women, non-binary, and/or LGBTQ folk were represented in the media. Think about, for example, what kinds of stories made the news.
· You could write an open letter to an organization (CDC, Gates Foundation, SFSU, a Zionist organization, Governor, etc.) outlining in a concise way what the issue was, what had been tried to fix it, and what you think should be done.
· Be creative!
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.