Hey there! This assignment is pretty simple, most of the answers are found in the textbook. I will be giving you the link. Also, please cite every page number after the answer to the question.
textbook link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g2uyV8u0Nx7EWUAC-Fb7RndlcOMwCMuY/view?usp=drivesdk
(Links to an external site.)
(1) How many people in the world suffer from not having sufficient food to eat?
(2) How can one person, such as yourself, help bring about change that impacts the world?
(3) How many people in the U.S. live in poverty?
(4) How are food insecurity and obesity linked?
(5) What is the primary cause of hunger in the world?
(6) How many people in the world have no possessions at all? (this means only having the clothes they wear, and maybe a room with a mattress on the floor)?
(7) How much money do the world’s poorest people spend on food out of their income?
(8) How does your answer for q. 7 compare to people in the U.S.? (use this link to help you answer this question: https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2020/05/01/average-food-spending-save-money/111623736/ (Links to an external site.)
(9) What does the author of the textbook say about house cats’ food intake in the U.S., compared to hungry people in developing countries of the world?
(10) Explain how and why women and children in the world are the poorest of the poor.
(11) What are the chain of consequences of a world that underestimates the value of women?
(12) Explain Hidden Hunger, and specifically how it affects women and children.
(13) How many children per minute die due to malnutrition?
(14) How does chronic malnutrition in children in developing countries, causes them to become adults that remain in poverty?
(15) Define food deserts (page 335).
(16) Can you think of areas in the Bay Area that may be defined as a Food Desert? (you can go outside the textbook to help you).
(17) How are environmental degradation and hunger connected?
(18) How much of our fresh water is wasted yearly to produce food that will be wasted?
(19) How much food each year is wasted in the U.S.? (percentage and calories per person wasted)
(20) How many pounds of grain are needed to produce one pound of beef?
(21) How many calories of fuel are needed to create a can of corn?
(22) How does agriculture decrease species diversity?
(23) How does eating lower in the food chain help your health, and the planet’s health? (you can go outside the textbook to help you).
(24) Define the ecological footprint.
(25) Discuss 3 steps that governments and businesses can take to help create sustainability and restrict waste in the food supply.
(26) Discuss 3 ways that you, individually, can waste less food at home (some examples can be found in page 582 and 588).
(27) Discuss 3 ways that you, individually, can REALISTICALLY lower your ecological footprint.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.