Mgmt 499: Cases in Strategic Management Individual Case Assignment
Case: Facebook Inc. (in MGMT 499 Casebook)
This assignment is an individual assignment, worth 140 points for the semester. Present your analysis from the point of view of a consultant hired to advise the Chairman of the Board. Thus, your audience is familiar with all the facts of the case; do not waste time restating case data. Your objective is to analyze, interpret, draw conclusions, make recommendations and projections that are unique and must be explained and justified.
The following guidelines should help you in writing this case study
• The time period is the one covered by the case as reported in the textbook. No outside research is allowed. If you quote something, put it in quotes, and list the page number after the quote.
• Make use of concepts and theories from the text and class discussions. You need not cite the text directly nor should you explain/develop the concepts or theories. Please assume that I have knowledge and understanding of management theories. Simply make the logical connections between the concept or theory and the case issue to which it applies.
• The case must be typed, 11 or 12-pt. font, double-spaced, with one-inch margins. It will probably be six to ten pages in length (excluding appendices), but it can be shorter or longer if you wish. Use APA format for this assignment. Use section headers in your report – the section headers are the items listed in the Elements column of the grading rubric: Executive Summary, External Analysis, Internal Analysis, Issue Identification, Strategic Alternatives, Recommended Actions, Appendices and Exhibits. Subheadings may also be used to aid the reader in understanding the topic you are examining in a particular set of paragraphs.
• The six appendices that you must include with your paper are listed in the Rubric. Remember to be as complete as you can in your appendices, so that when you discuss a few of the items in your text, you can be confident that they are the key items to mention. I suggest you create the appendices first, even though they appear last in your report. They are intended to give you data to justify your conclusions in the text of the report.
• Your report should be well organized, succinct, and well written. The report should read as a unified piece of work and flow smoothly. Number pages consecutively from beginning of document to the end.
• PROOFREAD! In addition to content, grammar, spelling, and style are important! I will take off points for not following these guidelines and for submitting sloppy reports.
• See my note about plagiarism at the end of this document.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.