The purpose of the work site teaching exemplar is to create an education program aimed at primary, secondary or tertiary prevention for your selected population in your work setting. This project can be directed towards Nursing staff, a particular client, or an aggregate group of patients.
1. Minimum of three pages excluding title, and reference page. APA formatting expected however, can be submitted as an outline, teaching plan, or other creative presentation. Introduction should include a description of your population, the disease or health condition. Clearly state the targeted health behavior or desired outcome from your education plan. Students have included a PowerPoint in the past however, you are required to also write a paper to accompany the PP which you create for teaching. Prior work is not allowed; Must be a newly created plan designed for this course.
2. Assess your work site ( I WORK FOR A HOSPITAL ) to determine what type of health promotion teaching best fits your organizational needs; your patient population, your staff, and/or individual patients.
3. Conduct a review of the literature in the Keiser library to understand the causal factors, and areas to target for intervention.
4. Create an Educational Plan tailored to your particular target population (employee, patients, and/or individual client).
5. Include statistics, theory, targeted strategies, and evidenced-based knowledge from your review of the literature or approved web site (no blogs).
6. Tailor your interventions to your specific patient or staff population to include patient-centric and culturally sensitive interventions if applicable.
7. Consider costs, barriers, time-frame, and evaluation (see Pender, Murdaugh, & Parsons, 2011, Chapter 5).
8. Select an appropriate theory and Choose the educational method for planning a health education program based on the guidelines suggested (Example: see Sharma & Romas, 2012, Table 4.6, p. 111).
9. If you implement this plan in your work setting it can be counted towards your practice immersion hours (found under the heading course home).
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.