All five of these questions relate to the guidance provided in the documents I have document added. Read each question carefully.
You decide how to best answer these questions. You can use paragraphs or “bulleted” data or a combination of both.
I know your work will be mature and interesting. Answer the questions carefully: The length of each answer is your decision.
1) In your own words and utilizing the materials of this course interpret these three statements;
The kind of person a therapist is remains the most critical factor affecting the client and promoting change.
Technicians” do not make significant differences in their clients’ lives.
Counselors must be willing to remain open to their own growth and to struggle in their own lives if their clients are to believe in them and in the therapeutic process.
2) In Lecture Notes #2 we studied this concept, “Put the plan into action: After evaluating the client’s situation and creating a plan, human service workers put the plan into effect.” Identify and describe processes and procedures Human Services Professionals use to “put the plan into effect,”
3) In Lecture Notes # 5 we studied three types of empathy. Identify and explain these three concepts.
4) In studying Clinical Documentation we identified the importance of Informed Consent. Describe these important concepts.
5) Regarding the importance of self care Dr. Laurie Santos writes, “We assume that self-care looks like a nice bubble bath — or even hedonistic pursuits, selfish pursuits. But the data suggests that the right way to treat ourselves would be to do nice things for other people. We actually get more out of being more open and more social and more other-oriented than spending money on ourselves. It’s a bigger increase to your happiness.”
Evaluate this data finding and statement. Why is this so?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.