A. Industry Analysis
Begin the industry analysis by providing a brief history of the industry, employment figures, growth forecast, major industry suppliers, competitors, and customers. Following this introduction, address the following items:
1. Management – Identify industry leaders that set industry standards.
2. Economics – Explain the impact of key economic indicators (unemployment, interest rates, consumer spending, etc.) on the industry.
3. Finance – Provide performance related information about the industry (average market capitalization, revenue, gross profit, income/loss, etc.) Discuss the degree to which firms are leveraged; evaluate the normal ratios of the firms in the industry; identify salient changes taking place in the financial environment.
4. Model – Apply Porter’s five forces model to the industry.
B. Competitor Analysis
A competitor analysis yields crucial information that helps a firm to develop or modify its strategy. The analysis should contain the following critical information.
1. Identification – Identify who the main competitors are and their market position.
2. Assessment- Discuss the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of two main competitors. Next, conduct a competitive strength assessment of the selected firm and the competitors.
3. Analysis – Discuss the financial, physical, human, technical, and reputational, resources of main competitors. Elaborate on the impact of these resources.
C. Firm Analysis
The firm analysis provides an opportunity to critically evaluate the current strategy and operations of the firm. Discuss the following salient information.
1. Assessment – Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of the firm and identify opportunities and threats the firm should be aware of; conduct a value chain analysis for primary components and discuss how the value chain relates to rivals.
2. Analysis – Discuss the financial, physical, human, technical, and
reputational, resources of the firm. Elaborate on the impact of
these resources. How are they similar/different to those of primary
3. Synthesis -In this section of the paper provide the “big reveal”. Use the information garnered in the previous sections to identify salient issues facing the firm. Next, given the results of the analyses, describe how the firm can create and sustain competitive advantage. Also, discuss how the firm will create and dominate emerging opportunities. Last, provide recommendations that articulate the agenda for strategic action. Be sure to provide solid recommendations for the future and explain them thoroughly.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.