A Blog Post using This Book:
Abidin, C. (2018). Internet Celebrity: Understanding Fame Online. Emerald.
-Each entry should be around 500 words. At the end you should have written at least four blog posts for a total of 2,000 words. You are free to make some of the posts longer or shorter, but you must ensure that the overall word count is 2,000 words. Basically 4 separate blog style essays of about 500 words each with their individual titles and in total should be 2000 words excluding the title.
-Also each 500 word post should have at least 5 references.
As a general suggestion, posts that simply summarise one chapter or one section of the book will be less compelling, and will receive lower marks, than posts that use the contents of (parts of) the book as a starting point to discuss some related issues or make an argument that is relevant to, but expands on, the book.
Here is a non-exhaustive list of types of posts you could write in your blog:
• Discussion of how some arguments made in the book relate with existing theory and research in media and communication.
• Presentation of contemporary case studies illustrating some of the arguments made in the book.
• Highlighting overlapping and/or diverging themes and arguments between two or more of the course books.
• Critical discussion of other authors’ reviews of the book, or of interviews by the author discussing the book.
ASSESMENT CRITERIA FOR THE BOOK DISCUSSION BLOG
– Comprehensiveness and relevance in terms of coverage of material related to the book you have chosen
– Clarity and quality of writing
– Judicious linking to, and commentary on, other online materials
– Critical commentary on the book you have chosen and the materials to which you link
– Creativity in the use of images, videos, and presentation of relevant case studies that speak to the themes discussed in the book
– Accuracy in using citations and references: when using an external source (for instance, an image or a video), always make sure you cite it properly. You can do so by either using a standard reference or by providing a link to the original source.
– Usage of a variety of presentation formats (images, videos, links, GIFs, memes, and so forth) as well as text: while the text will convey the gist of your argument, blogs that are only textual fail to take advantage of some important stylistic features that blogging affords.
EXAMPLES OF HIGH-QUALITY BLOGS WRITTEN BY PAST STUDENTS
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.