Directions: Generate a research proposal that pitches an investigative question that can be explored further and developed into what will ultimately be your final research essay. The research question must, in some way, stem from the themesand topics observed in The Bluest Eye.
In Toni Morrison’s novel, we grappled with many relevant subjects — identity politics, racial and gender discrimination, problematic standards of beauty, childhood trauma, mental illness, etc. You may focus on any topic of your choice, as long as it is somehow (however loosely) inspired by the text.
Your proposal must present a specific question/topic, explain the purpose of your research, consider the methods of exploring the subject, and identify resources that may be useful for your exploration. Perhaps the most critical factor in your proposal is that it reflects a question/topic that truly matters to you.
In your proposal, be sure to: 1. Clearly and effectively state the research question that you will pursue.
● Note: Please dedicate a generousamount of time thinking aboutand crafting this question. It must be researchableand fairly specific in order to yield appropriate online search results. A question that is too vague or broad will be difficult to pursue. Once you craft your question, I recommend doing a preliminary online search in order to ensure that there is relevant and credible information available for you to analyze later on.
2. Explain the purpose of the investigation in a thoughtful and relevant manner. Why is this question worth pursuing (not only on a personal level but also on a broader scale)? What do you hope to gain by the end of this research project? Who may be interested in and/or benefit from this research?
3. Consider the methods of exploring the subject and identify resources that may be helpful (for example: the Internet, library databases, original interviews, fieldwork observations if applicable, etc). Identify these methods in a bulleted list.
● Note: Conducting your own interview is not a requirement for this assignment; however, if there is someone in your life who may contribute to the topic in a meaningful way, you may consider making that person(s) a part of your project. While this certainly is an academic research paper, you can be transparent about your personal connection to the topic (if there is one).
4. Conduct a preliminary Internet search and identify at least three academic/scholarly sources that may be of value in helping you explore this question. Cite these sources in a bulleted list, using MLA format. *Please see my sample research proposal on the following page. (If you are wondering how my topic is connected to the novel — I thoughtabout individuals being “displaced” or not having a home because Pecola went to live with Claudia and Frieda). As stated above, your topic can be loosely inspired by the novel. What matters most is that you choose a topic that genuinely interests you.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.