Self and Perception: The goal of this essay is for you to explain through examples how your sense of Self influences your communication and experiment with not complaining for at least 24 hours in an effort monitor the process of Perception.
The requirements for this RE (worth 30 points) include telling the story of who you are by:
1. Identifying what you think your attachment style is and why you think so,
2. Sharing how social comparison has constructed your sense of Self, and,
3. Interview a family member or long time friend for their perspective of who you are. Please bring your book for this venture so that your interviewee will understand these chapter concepts. Be detailed in your articulation of this experience.
4. Ask her/him for their opinion of which Attachment style fits you and why;
5. Ask how they think you use social comparison to define yourself. Be sure to ask for examples.
6. How does your perception of who you are match up to theirs? Compare and contrast using two unique terms from the Self and Communication Chapter. Bold the terms.
7. Conclude with a meaningful paragraph about how it felt to not complain for 24 hours and connect this reflection back to Self. Explain how it was to self-monitor your thoughts so that you didn’t say the complaint out loud. The point is to witness how your perception of the world around you works and how it influences your communication. By not being able to complain, you may have to re-interpret something or choose a different stimulus. Include two unique terms from the Perception chapter. Be sure to bold all terms. This essay will be at least three pages.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.