This assignment is another opportunity to integrate your text reading with your experience, specifically Chapters 11 and 12 of your text. Continue to use the first person singular (I statements). Please continue to use subheadings, i.e. leadership, etc.
Once again begin with a cover page listing how many times the group met during the middle phase, members present, date or dates of meeting, length and where they took place. Your paper will not be shared with anyone and its contents will remain confidential.
Utilize material from your text on the middle phase in task groups and include a discussion of group purpose, task and culture. Culture in this sense refers to the culture of the group not the culture/ethnicity of group members. Note changes from the beginning phase in communication, norms and cohesion, and leadership. Add any other material that is appropriate to your specific group experience and perceptions.
Consider the following points prior to writing your paper. Incorporate your thoughts and feelings into the body of your paper.
• Communication: How would you describe the quantity and quality of communication and collaboration that occurred outside of class? (e.g. via e-mails, telephone calls, meetings outside of class). What was your specific role in all of this?
• If there was a problem with some members not coming to class consistently, was this issue discussed in terms of how it was negatively affecting the work of the group? What were some of the outcomes of these discussions?
• Norms: How would you describe the culture that began to develop within your group for “getting the work done,” or for directly addressing the items for the development of the power point and the proposal?
• What was the pattern of interaction within the group? Did everybody within the group participate equally?
• Has there has been a clear division of labor, did everybody do his/her equal share of the work? If it appeared that group members were not doing their share of the work, how was this issue resolved within the group?
• Leadership: How would you describe the quantity and quality of the leadership within the group? Would you say that there was primarily one leader, or was the group leadership shared, and if so by whom and how? Please list names and leadership roles.
• How would you describe your role, or way in which you participated in an effort to help your group to get the work done? What specific things did you do?
• How did your group go about assessing/monitoring progress being made towards the achievement of goals and tasks? Who was assigned to each of the sections of the outline for the power point and group proposal?
• Cohesion: Was there any conflict within your group? If so, what were the issues around which the conflict arose and how was it resolved?
• Did your group encounter any problems in setting a pace and accomplishing tasks for working in the group? If there were problems, how were they resolved?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.