(Please Make Sure You Read All of These, and then take the order)
Description of the Capstone Project
The capstone project includes two case studies that will provide you opportunities to look at hostile versus friendly tactics (one case for each tactic) used by active investors with the goal of amassing exorbitant sums of wealth. Specifically, each case study will examine the effect of an active investor on a firm targeted by the investor.
The case reports you will write for each case report should contain two sections. The background section of the active investor should discuss issues such as the relevant experience and expertise of the investor, the tactics used by the investor to pursue their investment program, sources of funds to pursue the active investment program, motivation for the pursuit of the investment program, personal loss if the value of the investment declines, evidence on past performance in pursuit of investment program, opportunities for self-dealing and evidence on these opportunities.
The analysis section should describe the effect of the active investor on the firm for each targeted firm that the student has been assigned. The analysis must be descriptive and evaluative. Each analysis should contain a discussion of the events in the investment program, an examination of the changes in the stock-prices, accounting performance, and other structures of the targeted firm, and a short conclusion.
Taken together, the two case reports will provide you opportunities to demonstrate your understanding of core concepts unpacked by class materials, integration of knowledge, complex problem solving and critical reasoning.
Gudline for this project
• For each case report, please include all of the seven sections described in the CalPERS vs. Whirlpool handout. Feel free to use your creativity with regard to how you present the material within each section. For example, you may prefer to use charts & graphs rather than tables to present your findings.
• Also, include a separate bibliography for the material, if any, used in the analysis of each assigned company and investor. The bibliography should not include the articles I gave you for your assigned company or the active investor. If no additional articles were used in your analysis, you do not need to include a bibliography. Use any format you wish for the bibliography. Please do not include the bibliography in the page count of each report.
• The report for each case should be at least 10 pages inclusive of the background section, the company analysis, and all exhibits/tables. So, for the two cases I have assigned, the total number of pages for the final reports should be at least 20 pages. If the report for each case is over 10 pages, that is fine.
• The section on the background of the investor must be at least 2 pages long and no more than 3 pages.
• Please do not include any exhibit used to calculate buy-and-hold returns in your case reports as this could run into numerous pages. It is ok, however, to include a small portion (no more than half a page) of this exhibit in your written reports.
• Both case reports should be combined into a single bundle and this bundle should be submitted via Canvas.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.