This essay will be based on James Baldwin’s “Sonny’s Blues.” You have the choice of which analysis you would like to use. This is the link to read about it.
Make Sure MLA format is correct, Im very strict with this and the grammar. I WILL BE CHECKING !!!
ANSWER ALL OF THE QUESTIONS ON THE GUIDELINES FOR WHICH analysis YOU CHOOSE ! TAKE YOU TIME YOU HAVE UNTIL NOV 7 ! DON’T RUSH PLEASE I WANT AN A on this essay !!!!!!
Directions for Symbolism, Allegory, and Myth analysis essay, Guidelines that MUST be met:
1) Are any universal symbols used in the work? Any conventional symbols? What is their function?
2) Is any character, place, action, event, or object given unusual prominence or emphasis in the story? If so, does the element seem to have symbolic as well as literal significance?
3) What possible meanings does each symbol suggest?
4) How do symbols help to depict the story’s character?
5) How do symbols help to advance the story’s plot?
6) Does the story have a moral or didactic purpose? What is the message, idea, or moral principle the story seeks to convey? Is the story an allegory?
7) What equivalent may be assigned to each allegorical figure in the story?
8) What is the allegorical framework of the story?
9) Does the story combine allegorical figures and symbols? How do they work together in the story?
10) Does the story have any references to myth? If so, what do these references contribute to the story’s plot or theme?
Next option is Setting analysis, Setting Analysis Instructions:
Summarize the setting to begin your paper, highlighting the most important elements that the author included. Include the time of day and/or time period if provided and the geographical place if given. If not stated directly, insinuate this information based on clues the writer provides.
Analyze if the writer used imagery effectively by identifying if he or she addressed each of the five senses. The best settings will include phrases and words that allow you to see, hear, smell, taste and touch the setting in your mind because they are vividly described with effective imagery.
Decide if the setting has any symbolic and/or thematic significance. For example, if the story is about finding beauty within yourself, does the setting mirror that lesson? Are they in a place that many people might find ugly, like a swamp, but within that swamp love blossoms?
Include an analysis of the author’s intent for choosing the setting. Why did the author write about this place? Does it help teach a lesson? Is the author from the place they described which means they could make it very real and detailed?
And lastly you have the option of doing Character analysis, so you would pick a character and follow the guidelines. Guidelines:
1) Pay attention to the character’s ethics. Does the character make just or unjust choices?
2) Decide whether the character’s actions are wise or unwise.
3) What is the character’s motivation? As you are mulling over the pros and cons of each character’s internal thoughts and external actions, you will want to also consider why the character is acting or thinking in a particular way. Has the author given you any clues about the character’s past?
4) Consider the effects of the character’s behavior on other characters.
5) Look for repeatedly used words that describe the character. Those words often give insight into a character’s psychology and motivations.
6) Be aware of items associated with the character. They may say something about his or her state of mind.
7) Read between the lines. Often what a character does not say is as important as what he or she does say.
8) Is the character “flat” or “round”? A character is considered flat (or static) when he or she does not experience change of any kind, does not grow from beginning to end. Round characters are those who do experience some sort of growth.
9) Consider the historical time period of the character. Refrain from making modern judgments about the past; put the character’s actions and thoughts in context.
10) Finally, what does the author think? Look for any of the author’s own judgments about the characters he or she has created. The author may be directing you toward an intended interpretation.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.