Answer the question in a 5-paragraph essay format:
1. In the reading What outdoor space tells us about inequality , Lufkin (2020) argues that people’s access to outdoor spaces reflects a form of social inequality, especially during the pandemic. Write a five-paragraph essay analyzing three ways in which the author is successful in proving (or fails to prove) his argument.
READING LINK: https://www.bbc.com/worklife/article/20200617-the-luxury-and-privilege-of-a-balcony-or-yard-during-covid
Details below and rubric/reading is also attached.
• In a word document, write a 5-paragraph analytical essay responding to the questions.
• Each of the questions requires you to demonstrate a thorough understanding of a rhetorical style of a particular essay from the above list.
• Your introduction should Include a clear thesis statement including three points that will be developed in the body paragraphs.
• Each paragraph should contain in-text citation/references (at least three in total) to the assigned reading in APA format. No references to outside sources are required for this test.
• The essay will be marked for content, focus, tone, essay organization and grammar.
• Include a cover page and a references page.
II. Format and Checklist
Make sure you have all the following elements in your essay.
A. Title/cover Page: includes appropriate information in APA format on separate page
B. Introduction: includes introductory strategies; final sentence is parallel thesis statement
C. Body paragraphs: clear topic sentences; transitions; clear examples; reference to the reading;
D. Concluding paragraph: re-state thesis; memorable statement
E. Academic sentence structure, style and tone
F. References are properly introduced, cited, and explained in APA format
G. Reference list: Provide a reference to the reading you chose on a separate page following APA format
Structure of a Five-Paragraph Essay
1. Introductory paragraph (3-5 sentences long)
There are 3 major components in an introduction: a hook or attention getter to hold readers’ attention, background information about the reading and a thesis statement that directly answers the question and states 3 clear points.
2. Three Body paragraphs (each 8-10 sentences long)
There are two major components in each body paragraph. A topic sentence that supports the thesis and directly answers the question, and some supporting details that prove your point.
3. Concluding paragraph (3-5 sentences long)
Provides a brief summary of the essay and a memorable statement.
How to write an attention getter
You can use multiple things to hold your readers’ attention. Some of these are
A Quote (something from your sources or the article)
An Anecdote (a short story that introduces your topic/issue)
A little known or striking fact
A Rhetorical question (yes/no questions that everyone knows answers to)
How to write a successful concluding sentence
1. End with a Relevant or Thought-Provoking Quotation.
2. Offer a Solution to a Problem Discussed in Your Essay
3. Call for an action
4. End with a Suggestion for Change or a Prediction about the Future
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.