Develop an intervention as a solution to the patient, family, or population problem you’ve defined. Submit the proposed intervention to the faculty for review and approval. In a separate written deliverable, write a 5-7 page analysis of your intervention.
Demonstration of Proficiency
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the course competencies through the following assessment scoring guide criteria:
· Competency 1: Lead people and processes to improve patient, systems, and population outcomes.
o Define the role of leadership and change management in addressing a patient, family, or population health problem.
· Competency 3: Transform processes to improve quality, enhance patient safety, and reduce the cost of care.
o Explain how a proposed intervention to address a patient, family, or population health problem will improve the quality of care, enhance patient safety, and reduce costs to the system and individual.
· Competency 4: Apply health information and patient care technology to improve patient and systems outcomes.
o Explain how technology, care coordination, and the utilization of community resources can be applied in addressing a patient, family, or population health problem.
· Competency 5: Analyze the impact of health policy on quality and cost of care.
o Explain how state board nursing practice standards and/or organizational or governmental policies guided the development of a proposed intervention.
· Competency 6: Collaborate interprofessionally to improve patient and population outcomes.
o Propose strategies for communicating and collaborating with a patient, family, or group to improve outcomes associated with a patient, family, or population health problem.
· Competency 8: Integrate professional standards and values into practice.
o Write concisely and directly, using active voice.
o Apply APA formatting to in-text citations and references.
In this assessment, you’ll develop an intervention as a solution to the health problem you’ve defined. To prepare for the assessment, think about an appropriate intervention, based on your work in the preceding assessments, that will produce tangible, measurable results for the patient, family, or group. In addition, you might consider using a root cause analysis to explore the underlying reasons for a problem and as the basis for developing and implementing an action plan to address the problem. Some appropriate interventions include the following:
· Creating an educational brochure.
· Producing an educational voice-over PowerPoint presentation or video focusing on your topic.
· Creating a teaching plan for your patient, family, or group.
· Recommending work process or workflow changes addressing your topic.
In addition, you may wish to complete the following:
· Review the assessment instructions and scoring guide to ensure that you understand the work you will be asked to complete and how it will be assessed.
· Conduct sufficient research of the scholarly and professional literature to inform your work and meet scholarly expectations for supporting evidence.
Complete this assessment in two parts: (a) develop an intervention as a solution to the problem and (b) submit your proposed intervention, with a written analysis, to your faculty for review and approval.
Develop an intervention, as a solution to the problem, based on your assessment and supported by data and scholarly, evidence-based sources.
Incorporate relevant aspects of the following considerations that shaped your understanding of the problem:
· Change management.
· Quality of care.
· Patient safety.
· Costs to the system and individual.
· Care coordination.
· Community resources.
Submit your proposed intervention to your faculty for review and approval.
In a separate written deliverable, write a 5–7 page analysis of your intervention.
· Summarize the patient, family, or population problem.
· Explain why you selected this problem as the focus of your project.
· Explain why the problem is relevant to your professional practice and to the patient, family, or group.
In addition, address the requirements outlined below.
These requirements correspond to the scoring guide criteria for this assessment, so be sure to address each main point. Read the performance-level descriptions for each criterion to see how your work will be assessed. In addition, note the additional requirements for document format and length and for supporting evidence.
· Define the role of leadership and change management in addressing the problem.
o Explain how leadership and change management strategies influenced the development of your proposed intervention.
o Explain how nursing ethics informed the development of your proposed intervention.
· Propose strategies for communicating and collaborating with the patient, family, or group to improve outcomes associated with the problem.
o Identify the patient, family, or group.
o Discuss the benefits of gathering their input to improve care associated with the problem.
o Identify best-practice strategies from the literature for effective communication and collaboration to improve outcomes.
· Explain how state board nursing practice standards and/or organizational or governmental policies guided the development of your proposed intervention.
o Cite the standards and/or policies that guided your work.
o Describe research that has tested the effectiveness of these standards and/or policies in improving outcomes for this problem.
· Explain how your proposed intervention will improve the quality of care, enhance patient safety, and reduce costs to the system and individual.
o Cite evidence from the literature that supports your conclusions.
o Identify relevant and available sources of benchmark data on care quality, patient safety, and costs to the system and individual.
· Explain how technology, care coordination, and the utilization of community resources can be applied in addressing the problem.
o Cite evidence from the literature that supports your conclusions.
· Write concisely and directly, using active voice.
· Apply APA formatting to in-text citations and references.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.