Choose a 3-5 page article on DROUGHT STRESS. The article must come from peer reviewed scientific journals! Each critique must be typed and 2-3 pages. Pay attention to spelling and grammatical correctness. A copy of the full article must be attached to your critique. Critiques are due at the beginning of lab, and points will be deducted for late papers. Your grade will be based on your written evaluation of your article and your participation in small group discussions of the critiques (worth 15 points each). You do not need to include the article title or bibliography since you will be turning in the article with your critique.
In your own words, you should discuss the following, each in separate paragraphs:
1. Briefly summarize (in your own words) the contents of the article: (10 pts)
a. What were the main questions or objectives of the paper?
b. What are the treatments? Do not need detailed methods or how data was collected!
c. What were the key conclusions of the paper? Do not restate results! Explain why.
2. What is your opinion: (15 pts)
a. What did you find most interesting? Explain why.
b. What aspects of the paper did you not understand or were confusing to you? Explain why or why not.
c. Do you agree, disagree, or neutral about the article? Explain why you feel this way.
3. Explain how this paper/research could be improved to better reach its goal. (10 pts)
a. Provide at least two improvements or new direction.
b. Explain why each of these improvements would be beneficial.
· Always proofread for spelling and grammar. This is a junior university class so proper grammar and spelling count! Points will be deducted!
· Make sure you italicize or underline scientific names, if any.
· A paragraph is typically composed of at least 3-4 sentences! If there is less, then you won’t receive full credit!
· Do not use direct quotes! This is in your own words! If direct quotes are used, points will be deducted!
· Some articles may have multiple objectives. You don’t have to write them all, only focus on 1 or 2 objectives. However, make sure your conclusions focus on the objectives you are writing about.
· Your opinions and recommended improvements are the most important and worth the most points. This is your opportunity to provide critical feedback and state your opinions. Avoid too judgmental remarks and be sure to explain your opinions. Don’t just state them.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.