For the the second project, you will create gestures for three active verbs. You will use chance dance procedures to generate a movement phrase. This is the beginning of dance composition.
1. Pick 3 different verbs from the following list:
2. Set a timer for one minute and explore the first verb. Try to come up with a gesture that you can repeat. Go through this process for all 3 verbs, so you have 3 original gestures. Take notes on your experience with this part of the assignment.
3. Now, follow this chance dance procedure to develop your phrase:
1. Level: write low, middle, and high on three slips of paper. Put them in a hat. Draw one slip for each verb. This is the level for your gesture for that verb.
2. Tempo: write fast, middle, slow on three slips of paper. Put them in a hat. Draw one slip for each verb. This is the tempo or speed for your gesture for that verb.
3. Repetitions: write 1, 2, 3 on three slips of paper. Put them in a hat. Draw one slip for each verb. This is the number of times you repeat your gesture for that verb.
4. Fill out the Project 2 Chart with the information for each of your verbs.
5. Learn and practice dancing your phrase. Rehearse dancing your phrase three times in a row.
6. Film your phrase.
7. After you have completed this exercise, write a 2-3 page reflection paper about the experience. Papers must be 500-750 words. Include your Project 2 Chart at the end of your paper. (The chart is NOT part of the 500-750 word count). Use Times New Roman 12 point font, one-inch margins, page numbers in the bottom right hand corner, and double space. Save your paper as a Microsoft Word document or PDF file.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.